You want to express complicated issues clearly and understandably and convince your readers. We teach you the do's and don'ts of good writing.
Our working languages are English, German and Dutch.
- The art of capturing the reader: Intelligibility as the measure of all
- Stylistic devices: Structure and transparency through the proper choice
- Creative writing techniques: Techniques for visualizing ideas to get you
- The myth of jargon: What makes good scientific or technical English (or
- Handouts, worksheets, presentations: possibilities for design and visualization.
Modules and content are variable according to need and can also be booked as individual seminars.
Dates, registration, and price information are available upon request.